CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

  • CONTACT form can be found at the bottom of the page

Search This Blog

March 10, 2015

PLAYING WITH CRAFT ARTIST 2 - ME & MY BESTIE


Hey everyone. A couple of quick shares.

I had a fab day playing yesterday at the fab Karen Clare's workshop and I will share my make as soon as I can snap a couple of pics.

Recently I've been playing with Craft Artist 2 and its a little addictive lol.

My only problem is I want to add to much to a card as its so easy!


So here are a couple of my makes, everything is FLAT apart from the clouds on the second card. I love the fact other bits look 3D or raised though.

The piccie on the first card is me and my long term bestie (I'm the one on the right lol), when we were oh so young lol! And the sentiment is so true for us :)

Have a fab day.

Thanks for popping in :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx


Challenges entered:
TBA



Thanks for popping in :)

Follow on Bloglovin

I'd love for you to follow my little blog, you can either click the above link or use the google+ or google friends tabs in my sidebar, either way, thanks millions for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon
Hugs 
xx




3 comments:

  1. These are great Samantha, I've never got to grips with Craft Artist, perhaps I should have a serious play and see what I can do!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Samantha!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous hunnie, I have had craft artist on my wish list for an age but never got around to buying it, but you've made me rethink lol I will have to now! hugs hunnie

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, all comments are much appreciated
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...